Skip to main content

The Entrepreneurial Talk #QuadoowearTET with Light

So this is how i start my writing career, finally i have always looked forward to that opportunity to show my skills in writing and see how many people will be touched and influenced by what i believe i can do well.
My fellow entrepreneurs, my fellow Nigerians, my fellow dream chasers, lets pour our minds here and build a positive online community community that works. Every week, follow up on the #Quadoowear Entrepreneurial Talk with Light (aka Quadoo) aka Alli Quadri Olalekan on Wednesdays. We will learn the "which, why, how" questions you may have about becoming a successful entrepreneur. 


I am now a writer/ collumnist/ contributor on our own blog, this feels really good.

I hope you will enjoy my writings.


Thank You!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FATHER IS A PASTOR, MY MUM A CHORISTER, IT WAS HARD TO CONVINCE THEM ABOUT MY MUSIC - BOBZEE

Can we meet you? Yeah, i go by the name Bobzee, real names, Olabode Williams Pipi from the streets of Lagos, Lawanson. How did you get the name Bobzee? It started from my family and friends, when i was young i was called Bobo because of my name which is Bode, and also in those days, everyone is having a guy name so i had to have one, so i chose Bobzee and decided to use it for my music, and people  like to call me Bobzee than my real name. Tell us about your background and childhood My background wasn't easy but we thank God, coming from the streets, the ghetto where its really hard to survive, but we thank God. Educational background I attended a public school, you know when your parents dont have but they still try to give you the best of education from primary to secondary level, I'm still willing to further my schooling but for now, its music hustle. Tell us the names of your primary and secondary schools Yeah, I attended Graded Nursery an...

STOP DREAMING, MAKE A MOVE. - Ms. TITILOPE ADEKOYA, TISENNAH'S TOUCH CEO

I am very happy seeing Young Minds stand up for something,  I am self motivated myself but Ms. Titilope inspired me even more when I met her.  While she was working on her client in a photo studio she had come for her photoshoot, I made a comment : "this make up job is not easy o", and her response tells me so much about her already.  She responded and said "Yes,  it's not easy,  if you want to achieve the best".  That made me see through her as one who will go extra mile for her customer's satisfaction and delivery.  She is no doubt a visionary young lady.  Read below what she has to say about her challenges,  progress and the future of her business, Tisennah's Touch.  CAN WE MEET YOU ?  I’m Ms. Titilope Adekoya, CEO of Tisennah’s Touch TELL US ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION AND FAMILY BACKGROUND I’m an undergraduate of University of Lagos, Faculty of Art, Department of English, 400L. 2nd in a family of 5 with 2 ste...

RAMADAM OR NOT, HAKEEM OLAJUNWON WAS A DOMINANT FORCE IN NBA

Had Hakeem Olajuwon been playing basketball in today's media-saturated world of social networking and 24-hour rolling news, he would be one of the most recognisable athletes on the planet. Instead, one of the greatest centres to play in the NBA was able to shun the limelight, dedicate himself to Islam and retire to a life of relative obscurity. Olajuwon was the No 1 draft pick of 1984, selected ahead of Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley. Over the course of the next 17 years he led the Houston Rockets to two championships and became the first player in NBA history to be elected MVP, championship finals MVP and Defensive Player of the Year in the same season. Yet while these achievements are remarkable in themselves, it was Olajuwon's ability to play at a high level during Ramadan that caught the eye. While fasting and having taken on no fluids for more than 12 hours ahead of game time, when tip-off arrived, his statistics would go up rather than down. In Fe...