Skip to main content

NEW SINGLE: GABBYBRAUN - JEMBE


Gabbybraun is an OG, no gain saying... I am not here to preach that he is good or not, but if you know Quadoowear very well, you will realize that we keep it 100 all day.
We are happy to give you this new tune from Quadoowear's Surulere finest, Gabbybraun and the name of the song is JEMBE.

Download JEMBE by Gabbybraun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FATHER IS A PASTOR, MY MUM A CHORISTER, IT WAS HARD TO CONVINCE THEM ABOUT MY MUSIC - BOBZEE

Can we meet you? Yeah, i go by the name Bobzee, real names, Olabode Williams Pipi from the streets of Lagos, Lawanson. How did you get the name Bobzee? It started from my family and friends, when i was young i was called Bobo because of my name which is Bode, and also in those days, everyone is having a guy name so i had to have one, so i chose Bobzee and decided to use it for my music, and people  like to call me Bobzee than my real name. Tell us about your background and childhood My background wasn't easy but we thank God, coming from the streets, the ghetto where its really hard to survive, but we thank God. Educational background I attended a public school, you know when your parents dont have but they still try to give you the best of education from primary to secondary level, I'm still willing to further my schooling but for now, its music hustle. Tell us the names of your primary and secondary schools Yeah, I attended Graded Nursery an...

STOP DREAMING, MAKE A MOVE. - Ms. TITILOPE ADEKOYA, TISENNAH'S TOUCH CEO

I am very happy seeing Young Minds stand up for something,  I am self motivated myself but Ms. Titilope inspired me even more when I met her.  While she was working on her client in a photo studio she had come for her photoshoot, I made a comment : "this make up job is not easy o", and her response tells me so much about her already.  She responded and said "Yes,  it's not easy,  if you want to achieve the best".  That made me see through her as one who will go extra mile for her customer's satisfaction and delivery.  She is no doubt a visionary young lady.  Read below what she has to say about her challenges,  progress and the future of her business, Tisennah's Touch.  CAN WE MEET YOU ?  I’m Ms. Titilope Adekoya, CEO of Tisennah’s Touch TELL US ABOUT YOUR EDUCATION AND FAMILY BACKGROUND I’m an undergraduate of University of Lagos, Faculty of Art, Department of English, 400L. 2nd in a family of 5 with 2 ste...

HOW TO START UP A CLOTHING LINE (PART A)

Hey guys! Let me just pour our my mind here, straight from my personal experience in the clothing business. I hope you will be able to learn a thing or two. Just like every other business, clothing line business owner must have maximum passion for his business and ready to take risk that that will benefit his dream or vision. Apart from passion, you also need to determine your target audience, this is very important in fashion and style business because it is a very large fiend and having a clear idea of who you are in business for and who will buy your products matters a lot. This might take a lot more information that i can imagine at the moment of writing this, but i can not wait to share my experience of my 12 years in the clothing business. So i try to write all i could now, it might have to extend or develop into a series, i don't know. But i know i am willing to share my experience so far with the aim of educating and enlightening someone, somewhere.  These are 5 tip...